Camping Companies, Inc. was started in 1989 by Walt Camping, Doug Camping, and Kevin Camping. Focusing on bringing professionalism to all areas of the recovery business, as well as new technology and customer service, has been a key to the companies' continued success. Our goal was to deliver a type of customer service that was nonexistent in the industry.
With eleven current offices and several others in the works, Camping Companies is one of the largest wholly owned repossession companies in the nation. Our strong commitment to our employees and clients since the company was started has contributed to our continued growth. Currently almost twenty percent of Camping Companies employees have been with the company for ten years or more, and numerous others have been with the company well over five years. A fact that makes the companies' owners very proud.
Always a leader in the technology field, Camping Companies helped develop their current operating system and has since used and supported the Re-Pros Recovery Network. Our commitment to constantly re-evaluate our technology needs has kept us on top and allowed us to adapt to the ever changing needs of the industry.
Our Corporate office is based in Phoenix, Arizona and is led by CFO Doug Camping. His departments handle all areas of accounting, billing, payables, receivables, and human resources.
Company operations are headed by CEO Kevin Camping and COO Greg Book and their team of key Regional Managers including Jon Robbins, and Brian Serrano.
OUR VISION and VALUES
- To provide outstanding customer service and the best repossession services available.
- To use our experience to serve our clients needs in a fast professional manner.
- To continue to grow and provide better opportunities for our employees and a wider service area for our clients.
- To maintain integrity in all that we do, keeping the character of our business intact.
- To always have real people available to speak to about any issue, and then address any issue to our client's satisfaction.